(T) Last week in Montreal, was the twenty-ninth annual conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS). NIPS is probably one of the most well-attended machine learning and computational neuroscience conferences.
Following is the program highlights of the conference: https://goo.gl/aFip5J
Following are all the papers presented at the conference: https://goo.gl/iY23Yt
Following are a few great tutorials from incredible speakers:
- Deep Learning (Hinton/Bengio/LeCunn)
- Distributed Systems for Training Neural Networks (Dean/Vinyals)
- High-Performance Hardware for Machine Learning (Dally)
- Reinforcement Learning with Function Approximation (Sutton)
- Probabilistic Programming (Wood)
In parallel to the conference, three symposia were held:
- Algorithms Among Us: the Societal Impacts of Machine Learning
- Brains, Minds, and Machines
- Deep Learning
In addition, Google Research wrote a blog article about its contribution to NIPS: http://goo.gl/ifFepw
Note: The picture above is the City Hall from Montreal from Wikipedia.
Copyright © 2005-2015 by Serge-Paul Carrasco. All rights reserved.
Contact Us: asvinsider at gmail dot com.