(T) There are so many AI and ML product announcements from the largest tech companies, that it is hard to keep up – competitive technology advantages are going to erode quickly:
- Google launching Google Assistant for Google Home, a voice-activated speaker, similar to Amazon Echo
- Google launching Cloud Machine Learning as also did Amazon with AWS and Microsoft with Azure
- Salesforce is introducing Einstein to make CRM smarter
- nVidia is launching Xavier, a SoC with GPU and a computer vision accelerator for autonomous transportation – see the blog article
- Samsung acquired Viv Labs, the team who created Siri – see the press release
- Facebook, Amazon, Google, IBM, and Microsoft come together to create the Partnership on AI – see partnership on AI
Note: The picture above is Einstein from Salesforce 2016 Dreamforce conference.
Copyright © 2005-2016 by Serge-Paul Carrasco. All rights reserved.
Contact Us: asvinsider at gmail dot com.